Architectural Documenter – REVIT
We are looking to expand our team!
Crosier Scott Architects is an award winning and client focused design practice based in Hawthorn, Melbourne.
With a consistent volume of work across multiple sectors including Education, Seniors Living, Retail, Hospitality, Residential and Government projects, we are looking for a motivated individual who will embrace this opportunity and is available for an immediate start.
- Architectural Documenter with advanced Revit skills, strong detailing knowledge and ability to work in a team environment.
- A proven track record (5 years minimum) in documenting from concept development through to detailed construction documentation.
- Additional skills an advantage (AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch Up and Lumion).
- Extensive experience in the detailed documentation of Educational (State and Catholic) and Seniors Living Projects will be highly regarded.
- Australian experience and knowledge of Building Codes and Regulations is essential.
- Excellent written and oral English language communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise a busy workload & meet deadlines.
- You will be surrounded by an experienced, friendly and supportive team.
- Permanent long-term prospects for career growth, training and development with an exceptional practice. (Staff longevity in the practice is an average of 10.5 years.)
- The salary offered will be indicative of your skill set and level of expertise and is geared to attract a quality individual.
- This position will see you working on a range of high-quality design projects in a role where your technical skills will be highly regarded.
- This is an outstanding opportunity that would ideally suit someone with comprehensive all-round experience where everyone pitches in, understanding the “boots and all” philosophy of a medium sized but highly effective business.
Please email the following to email@example.com.
- Cover letter
- CV with references
- Folio samples that best illustrates your work(max 12mb please or link to folio)
- Drawings that best illustrate your skills in Detailed Construction Documentation using Revit.