We are seeking a recent graduate or student (final semester) with a degree in Architecture or in a design related industry who is passionate, energetic and professionally ready to start working on some exciting, new projects.
At Crosier Scott Architects we are considered as a highly experienced design studio recognised for our scope of award winning projects. Based in Hawthorn, with many new projects on the horizon we are seeking an Architectural Graduate with a happy and positive mind-set that has the ability to think outside the box. We are a family-friendly firm that encourages professional development and promote a positive work environment. We are committed to our office culture and realise that work should be a place of enjoyment which is why we host a range of social events and encourage collaboration between staff members.
Working closely with Directors and Associates, you will be contributing to projects within the Educational, Retail, and Seniors Living sectors where you will be involved with all aspects of the project including administration, budget, quality management and client liaison. The successful applicant will be responsible for working with masterplans and tenders presented in a timely and professional manner.
- Bachelor of Architectural Design or the like
- Knowledge of various drafting packages such as Revit and AutoCAD
- Strong knowledge of 3D modelling, photomontage imagery and terrain modelling skills
- Proficient with Autodesk, Adobe Creative Cloud, and Sketchup
- Knowledge of fly-through’s
- Knowledge of NCC and BCA
- Good documentation skills
What we offer:
- Professional Development
- Negotiable salary dependent on relevant experience
- Exposure to industry leaders and a variety of projects
- Regular social events
To express your interest and become part of our creative team please address your resume, cover letter and a brief portfolio with examples of your work to Rosanne Luna (03 8862 7900) and submit via email (no larger than 20MB) to email@example.com.
All applications are to be submitted no later than the 20th September 2019.